08 August 2007

Wine and Casks, aging together...
























The past year has been crazy as usual. Travel, school, travel, love, travel, love lost, travel or escape if you like. In this past year I have learned how much it means to be loyal to those who love you despite who you are. These are the same people who do not judge you by your bad days. We go through life each day hearing little tid bits of advice from passers by and rarely take any of it to heart until it is a part of your fabric. The older I get the better my friends get. Like good wine in a great cask marrying together with time and patients. It would seem that these days the only people I have are my friends and my brothers. And I’m cool with that. So thanks to you all.
















Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hety dallas! how come my picture aint up there? im a friend no?