08 August 2007

All the petals on all these flowers,...

Yeah, so, I live in Colorado. I think he is my mistress, or mister. How I love him so. Never did I imagine that there would be another place for me but Dallas, Texas.

Afterall, to my recollection the places that I recall calling home is a long and distinguished list. Maybe as many places as petals on all these flowers. Lapel, IN; Pendelton, IN; Houston, TX; Anderson, IN; Katy, TX; Arlington, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Pinehurst, NC; High Point, NC; Fort Worth, TX; Austin, TX; Pasadena, TX; Grand Prairie, TX; Dallas, TX; Lewisville, TX; Denver, CO; Milwaukee, WI; Wauwatosa, WI; Commerce City, CO; Philadelphia, PA! That’s all I can, or care to remember. Add to that the fact that some of those cities I had no less than 5 or 6 addresses. And my mom thinks it is absurd when I suggest that I went to about 17 schools before graduating high school. HA.

Anyways, back the fact that Colorado is the most amazing place. Every time you turn the corner there is some other reminder of God’s amazing power and more importantly his gratitude to you for being a part of the human experience. Look at this amazing and hypnotic view from my drive to the city. This is hundreds of acres of sunflowers. All of these amazing flowers turning towards the rising sun. Mother nature managing her flock with the masterful stroke.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics my love!!

U said "Masterful Stroke!" HeHe